“REFIRE” Don’t Retire:
The Crucial Keys to Living Your Life on Purpose Now and Creating Your Best Life At Any Age
People who retire with a purpose are 40% happier and live longer than those without.
Find out how to make your refirement years exciting, dynamic and fulfilling. Live your good life…on purpose.
For a surprising number of people, retirement is not all that it’s cracked up to be.
If retirement is coming up for you, or you are already retired and are wondering “Is that all there is?” then it may be time to “Refire” not Retire.
Larry’s presentation touches many vibrant, energetic people who are feeling unfulfilled and bored after several years of retirement. They’ve rested for a few years after being “worn out”, “burned out” or “stressed out” and they now feel they would like to make a contribution, but on different terms than when they were working. If you’re missing the challenge and excitement of life and wondering “is this all there is?”, you’ll appreciate Larry’s message on how to refire, refocus and redirect your life. Reignite the spark and passion you’ve been missing. And make your “Bonus Years” the best years of your life.
You may enjoy this brief video with some examples of ‘Refiring”.
Larry’s vast experience in life planning and business development coaching has helped many individuals understand their purpose, struggle less, appreciate their true value and realize their contributions to the world. Larry helps his clients leverage their depth of experience, and their gifts and talents to enjoy an even more fulfilling retirement.
Consultant to over 300 individuals and 150 Small businesses; Founder of Stepping Through The Gate and Living The Good Life On Purpose; 23 years of sales and marketing experience in corporate America at Medtronic and 3M Company.
- “Refire Don’t Retire – Celebrate Your Bonus Years”
- “Build Value by Securing Promises People are Committed to Manage”
- “Kiss Annoying Communication Problems Goodbye”
- “How Horses Teach Humans to be Authentic Effective Leaders”
- “Solve Problems and Capitalize on Opportunities Using the Wisdom of the Group”
Some Previous Speaking Engagements:
- Senior American’s Day, Eau Claire, MN
- Chippewa Valley Learning in Retirement, Eau Claire & Menominie
- American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
- Financial Planning Association of Minnesota
- Vistage International
- Equine Guided Education Association (EGEA)
- Palm Creek Golf & RV Resort (Arizona)
Please call Larry Freeborg at 612-723-5395, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or want to book a presentation.